PDA

View Full Version : No craft days this week :(

bustagasket
21-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Well i have to have toda and tomorrow off work - today i have to be at the hospital at 9.15 for a brium swallow, and then back again at 3 to see the speech therapist, then tomorrow i have to have a doctors review at my surgery cos of my meds and then i have a hair appointment at 10.30 cos i forgot to go a couple of weeks ago lol, so i could hardly ask the OH to still let me have weds and friday off for crafting could i lol.

Hopefully i will get a little time between the appointments today to get a little done on my bracelet and i will just have to try to do some in the evenings. Also want to sort out the chain for my fretwork pendant.

After this weekend i really have to knuckle down to some christmas card making, cos all i wanna do is play with the jewellery.

Predictably mt son didnt fully clear his room over the weekend, did a bit but that was it, so i am not really any further there. He has cleared some of the drawers and one wardrobe so i will move a few bits in, but it is by no means anywhere near to being cleared.

Anyway must rush has i have to drop the dragon off at the dentist on the way to hospital [[]]

Di Sandland
21-09-2009, 07:38 AM
This all seems very one-sided sweetie. Big hugs

Plus extra hugs for the medical stuff xxx

caroleallen
21-09-2009, 07:39 AM
Hope all goes well at the hospital Su. With all you've got to do, this week'll go by in a flash and you can look forward to next week. Mine's a bit manic too but that must be how I like it I suppose? xxx

Boo
21-09-2009, 07:45 AM
All the best with your hospital stuff - sounds like a week you'll be glad to get to the end of - makes the better days after it all the more enjoyable.

Last week was one of those for us, but thankfully everything went well.

Rustic Charm
21-09-2009, 08:05 AM
hope all goes well su x x x

lesley
21-09-2009, 09:10 AM
All the best at the hospital.
Don't you sometimes find when you've got very little time that you can be more focused and productive?........or is that just wishful thinking. :)

MuranoSilver
21-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Ahhh but sooon, sooon there will be clay time!!! :)

bustagasket
21-09-2009, 10:10 AM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pandanimal
21-09-2009, 10:11 AM
I like the sound of clay time. You will have so much fun Su'!

Emerald
21-09-2009, 10:11 AM
hope all goes well at the Hospital Sue[]

The Dragon
21-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Hugs and Kisses from me too.[]

Hopefully everything will be ok when you get home. BTW have you tried telling him you'll burn his stuff if he doesn't move it by a certain date! lol that actually worked for a friend of mine she was totally gobsmaked.

agent_44
22-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Hope it went well at the hospital Su, and yeah, don't forget about Sundaaay!

bustagasket
22-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Thanks all hospital visits were fine, lots of exercises to do for the speech therapist now - assuming i will remember lol.

been a manic couple of days really and its not over yet - just grabbing a bar and then its whizz mother round sainsburys and then hopefully i can still still for an hour or two before i go to the first night of my course for the term. Seems to have started much later than everyone elses :( but i will sort out wheat i am taking later in the little stop gap so that i dotn have to heft two tool boxes with me.

Cant WAIT for Sunday Lucinda i am soo looking forward to it :D

agent_44
22-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Cant WAIT for Sunday Lucinda i am soo looking forward to it :D

Me too, assuming I am well enough, don't knwo if you saw in the other thread I posted, but I may have a touch of the piggy flu going on, grrr! :(|

bustagasket
22-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Me too, assuming I am well enough, don't knwo if you saw in the other thread I posted, but I may have a touch of the piggy flu going on, grrr! :(|

SOME KILL THAT BLOODY PIG!!! You gotta be there :(

agent_44
22-09-2009, 12:29 PM
LOL!

I'm actually feeling like I am on the mend today, had a fever yesterday and was a totall mess, which has subsided, but given up on the Tamiflu cos it was making me violently sick! Hoping this is a short sharp shock and that I'll be fine for Sunday!

bustagasket
22-09-2009, 02:08 PM
fingers crossed.

I have just got hom,e for the third time today having done the shoppn.ing with the dragon. I should now get about 3 hours work done on my bracelet before i need to go to my jewellery class :)