PDA

View Full Version : Areet! 😜 Mandy From Lancashire...

JewelleryByMandy
08-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Hi everyone
I'm Mandy and I've been making jewellery for a few years now, mainly wired stuff and gifts (bath bombs and fairy flower dolls included) but I've recently sorted myself out a little plush shed and have started to dabble in the wonderful world of soldering 👌🏻. I've cracked it I think but have so much to learn... looking forward to picking up lots of tips and meeting you all. 💕

Sheen
08-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Hi Mandy, i'm relatively new to the forum too. I envy your shed i'm working out of a cupboard in my living room at the mo. Just bought myself a micro touch but not fired it up yet so you're ahead of me. Going to start with head pins and closed rings.

JewelleryByMandy
08-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Hi Sheen. I've had all my stuff in a box for about 8 years and have never dared use it! I'd get it out and have a look but always put it back! Last week I melted down some scraps and made myself a little nugget pendant and a stacker ring. I'm so chuffed!!! Ive always been scared of it... get on with it then we can compare notes ��

Sheen
08-01-2018, 09:53 PM
Will do x. No doubt i'm gonna be asking lots of questions.

-Sally-
08-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Welcome to the forum Mandy - I'm looking forward to seeing some of your jewellery :)
Fellow Lancashire-lass,
Sally

china
09-01-2018, 03:43 AM
Welcome Mandy, there is no cure for jewellery making disease once you have it you will just have live with

enigma
14-01-2018, 06:22 PM
Welcome Mandy and well done for taking the plunge.