PDA

View Full Version : Various Silver Clasps

ani_b
21-11-2017, 06:04 PM
Hi,

I am having a sort out and I have a number of different styles of clasps I no longer need.

The majority are from Bali Beads, a couple from the USA and the rest from the UK.

Here's the list. Photo's below....I can't attach all the photos. There's an album on my profile titles "Selling"

If you have any question, please give me a shout.

Prices don't include P&P.

thanks
Anita

Heart Hook Clasps 3 available £4 each or £10 for all of them

Ornate Hook Clasp £2.50

4 Strand Hook £5

Wire Heart Hook £2

Daisy Hook 2 available £2.50each or £4 for both

Leaf Hook 5 available £3.50each or £15 for all

Flower Hook £2

Broken Heart Hook (The connecting ring has come off) £2

Flower toggle 2 available £3 or £5 for both

Berry toggle £2

Twisted toggle £2.50

Ornate Toggle £4

Star Toggle £2.50

Magnetic Clasps 3 available £4 each or £10 for all of them

6 Strand Tubular clasp £8

5 Strand Tubular clasp £7

4 Strand Tubular £5

3 Strand Tubular 3 available £4 or £10 for all

2 Strand Tubular clasps 4 available £3 or £10 for all

2 Strand Box clasp 2 available £5

4 Strand Squeeze clasp £15

pearlescence
22-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Are they EU nickel etc regs compliant?

ani_b
22-11-2017, 11:11 AM
The ones from the uk will be. I've never had an issue with the ones from Bali Beads when I’ve used them on items which have been hallmarked, if that helps?

Sheen
22-11-2017, 11:30 AM
(using the names on the photos) Could i have the wire heart clasp, the three strand tubular and the 4 strand hook one? I think that come to £11.00 excluding p&p? Do you use paypal?

ani_b
22-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Hi,

Brilliant thank you.

Yes I have PayPal. I will PM you.

pearlescence
22-11-2017, 10:27 PM
I don't think they check for nickel or lead when assaying for sterling-ness. Certainly if the assay was done simply by streak that would not show compliance.
You need to be aware that for as long as we remain in the EU selling non compliant metals is not allowed
I asked because american ones often contain nickel. American finding manufacturers don't mind if their end customers itch and get rashes

ani_b
23-11-2017, 10:54 AM
I don't think they check for nickel or lead when assaying for sterling-ness. Certainly if the assay was done simply by streak that would not show compliance.
You need to be aware that for as long as we remain in the EU selling non compliant metals is not allowed
I asked because american ones often contain nickel. American finding manufacturers don't mind if their end customers itch and get rashes

Thanks I'll look into it.

Although I never had any issues re reactions to the jewellery

pearlescence
23-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Some american manufacturers follow EU compliance rules. Some don't
But if there is nickel or lead or some other metals added it is illegal to sell the items (also applies to anything metal which contacts the body, so watch straps and backs, zips, not just findings). Even if it passes assay (as a streak test won't spot metal composition)
I apologise if I sound preachy but there is a lot of complacency about this sort of stuff as we are all used to no problems due to the EU law. (I can remember making some fine silver jewellery for a nickel sensitive friend many years ago. She didn't know she was nickel sensitive, just that 'regular' jewellery brought her out in a really bad rash.