PDA

View Full Version : Earring display

copperkowhai
12-08-2017, 04:50 AM
Hi there. I am wanting to display my hoop earrings so they face front on, on my earring cards. I have seen (somewhere) some little clips that poke through the hole on earring cards that you can then clip your earrings into. I can't find these anywhere online! Does anybody know where I might be able to find these. I could probably make some, but to be honest I'd rather just buy them! Attached is a picture of the earrings I would like to display. Thanks in advance [emoji3]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170812/9cdccc69b8e58de2786dd6262e255105.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis
12-08-2017, 08:10 AM
You need to search jewellers packaging supplies, but if you can't find them, these paper fasteners might do. Unfortunately I can only find them in brass.

Alternatively U shaped loops bent up from heavy binding wire (possibly a stainless steel one) would provide a quick fix. It would hardly be more work than using ready mades. Dennis.

copperkowhai
12-08-2017, 09:18 AM
You need to search jewellers packaging supplies, but if you can't find them, these paper fasteners might do. Unfortunately I can only find them in brass.

Alternatively U shaped loops bent up from heavy binding wire (possibly a stainless steel one) would provide a quick fix. It would hardly be more work than using ready mades. Dennis.

copperkowhai
12-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Paper fasteners - great idea! Sometimes you just need someone to think out of the box for you :) Thank you Dennis.

wendy.tyrrell
13-08-2017, 07:38 AM
Hi there. I am wanting to display my hoop earrings so they face front on, on my earring cards. I have seen (somewhere) some little clips that poke through the hole on earring cards that you can then clip your earrings into. I can't find these anywhere online! Does anybody know where I might be able to find these. I could probably make some, but to be honest I'd rather just buy them! Attached is a picture of the earrings I would like to display. Thanks in advance [emoji3]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170812/9cdccc69b8e58de2786dd6262e255105.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSorry to be OT but these are lovely earrings!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

copperkowhai
14-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Sorry to be OT but these are lovely earrings!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Thank you! These are a new design I have done using Efcolor. I looked for years for a product that provided the vibrant colours I wanted and finally found Efcolor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk