PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

misspond
17-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone, after a month of reading threads and soaking up lots of info from you all I've taken the plunge and registered.

I've always been a hobbyist (I used to make tribal belly dance costumes and jewellery for myself and others when I was a dancer) and lost my mojo for quite a while when work and children took over. Around 20 years ago I took classes with a silversmith and really enjoyed them but stopped because.....I don't know really, but I didn't carry on. After treating myself to a day workshop in silversmithing back in February this year I've since managed to take a few more classes so that I can learn from someone who knows what they're doing and have another three workshop days booked and have just added a few bits to my existing tools so that I can play around at home between classes. I'm looking forward to joining in with discussions and from learning from everyone here.

Deb

Dennis
17-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Welcome, Deb and keep posting. Dennis.

CJ57
17-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Hi Deb welcome. Hope you enjoy your new classes

Nick martin
18-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Hello Deb,

Welcome to the forum, and you'll find it a friendly, useful and valuable resource full of knowledgeable people.

Nick

misspond
18-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I look forward to getting stuck in to things, and the forum!

Wallace
18-07-2017, 04:21 PM
hi Deb

welcome - it is very addictive! lol :D