PDA

View Full Version : Gem Quality Bead Destash

Jamiejack
06-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone,

I've been searching the internet for the best places to sell come strands of gems and thought that I'd give you lovelies a heads up.

My mother has been collecting Gemstones from numerous retailers over the past couple of decades and is now in pretty ill health.

I have decided to take up the mantel and get into seed beading but she has asked me to part with her stones...

There are like, nearly 100 and she always has bought high end. I set up an account on Folksy.com last week and have had great success as you can see in my shop.
I just thought I'd advertise here and elsewhere to try and get these strands gone asap.

There is Tanzanite, Aquamarine, Opal, Pearl, Garnet, Ruby, Turquoise and Topz plus more each selling between £15 and £25 no more!

I have sold 20ish products in a week but hope to sell the rest in a month.

These really are Jewellery Making Staples

Please go to... https://folksy.com/shops/Jamiejack

Hope to see you there.

Any questions please feel free to ask

JJ

Jamiejack
06-04-2017, 03:51 PM
I'll be posting a lot more later too :)

ps_bond
06-04-2017, 04:23 PM
I'll point out now: This is not a classified ad. It's advertising your shop, it is not a classified.
Please read the rules both for the forum and for the classified ads.

I'll also point out that posting a bunch of zero-content messages so that you can get your post count up to post links is a fast way to get yourself classified as a spammer.

Jamiejack
06-04-2017, 04:52 PM
Hi, sorry, it is a shop yes... but only to get rid of some strands that my mother has collected. I have a finite amount of items and am not buying more to sell. I thought i'd use a place like Folksy as people are then covered using paypal etc.
I didnt mean to break any rules!

Snorkmaiden
07-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Hi Jamiejack,

I had a quick peak before I knew it wasn't allowed. Were your stones already labelled up? The geologist in me wants to ask if the zircons aren't blue topaz? I've never seen zircons that big or that blue, at least not without a lot of inclusions. If they are topaz then you have two topaz strings. Are they 'mystic topaz' with an iridescent coating over them?