PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Hebden Bridge

Copperfold
19-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Hi folks, I'm Steve Caldwell. I made jewellery on my 3D Design degree back in the 80's and kind of just stopped doing it
while I was chasing the dollar. I've been back into it for about 5 years now and am thoroughly enjoying myself.
Hoping to make some new acquaintances here and learn/share some stuff. Steve

metalsmith
20-03-2017, 05:51 AM
Hi folks, I'm Steve Caldwell. I made jewellery on my 3D Design degree back in the 80's and kind of just stopped doing it
while I was chasing the dollar. I've been back into it for about 5 years now and am thoroughly enjoying myself.
Hoping to make some new acquaintances here and learn/share some stuff. Steve

Hi Steve, I'm about 15 miles from you over in Bingley, mainly doing lapidary and occasional jewellery. Now, I have quite a few stones to set and I'm looking to further develop my smithing. I'd be interested to see some of what you've been up to. 5 years... what took you? ;) Anyway welcome!

Jools
20-03-2017, 08:51 AM
Hi Steve, I'm about 15 miles from you over in Bingley, mainly doing lapidary and occasional jewellery. Now, I have quite a few stones to set and I'm looking to further develop my smithing. I'd be interested to see some of what you've been up to. 5 years... what took you? ;) Anyway welcome!

I am new too, have only just started making silver jewellery, 10 weeks ago, I'm hoping to meet like minded people to share knowledge and make new friends.

J Allison
20-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Hi Steve welcome aboard , I am also a lapidarist but I also dabble in basic jewellery making

Tabby66
23-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Hi Steve,
Welcome, sure you'll enjoy it here, lots shared :)
Jill