PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Patstone
13-03-2017, 04:35 PM
Is pearlessence still around, i need to ask a pearly question. I have had a bit of a trauma so stopped making jewellery temperarily, hubby died suddenly last October so been a bit down. Most days i am ok but it still hits me when i least expect it. Love to the lot that i used to keep in touch with until i get back on my feet again.

metalsmith
13-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Is pearlessence still around, i need to ask a pearly question. I have had a bit of a trauma so stopped making jewellery temperarily, hubby died suddenly last October so been a bit down. Most days i am ok but it still hits me when i least expect it. Love to the lot that i used to keep in touch with until i get back on my feet again.

Hi Pat,

you can always ask the question here anyway.. someone may be able to answer.

I picked up the Pearl Book for just a few pounds (and read it!) but whilst I'm sure that doesn't qualify me with the experience of pearlessence, I would recommend the book.

CJ57
13-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Hi Pat, good to see you popping back you just have to do it when it feels right for you
Wendy was on just the other day, maybe you should pm her

Tabby66
14-03-2017, 10:25 PM
Hi Pat,
I'm not long back myself, I am so sorry to hear of the sudden loss of your husband. I know from your posts how much he meant to you. I'm thinking of you. Small steps..... xxx