11-07-2009, 08:01 AM
http://palacegemshandmadejewellery.com

EmmaRose
20-07-2009, 05:44 PM
nice use of colour
Em

amazingbabe
26-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Thank you, don't know if you mean colour of website or colour of jewellery??:rolleyes:

bustagasket
26-07-2009, 08:48 PM
lovely website,and lovely jewels, i was also very interested in the package you used for the hosting of the site, as this is something i want to look into, but i thought it would be very expensicve to have a website

Solunar Silver Studio
26-07-2009, 09:08 PM
OOOh! OOOh! Me too! I've done my website with Mr Site too...and quite frankly - if I can build one on it anyone can. Mine is the middle rate package which was £34.99 for the first year (which includes a domain name... and you can add a shop). Then it is £2.99 a month after the first year...so it's certainly good value. I've had a few problems transferring photos but that is probably down to my computer illiteracy!! Mr Site does give you an easy to follow downloadable book on how to do it all too, so that helps!!
I don't know if 'amazingbabe' Gayle found it easy or not...
Barbara

bustagasket
26-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Excellent thank you for that, always helps to have things recommended by users :)

Di Sandland
27-07-2009, 04:00 AM
I know a few people who have used Mr Site, all to great effect. This begs the question why I didn't go with the flow :rolleyes:

I'm in the process of building mine with Fasthosts and its a slow and painful business. I've used better systems. Never mind, one day, hopefully soon, you will all see the results of my efforts :cool:

Di x

amazingbabe
16-08-2009, 08:57 PM
I have to say it was very straight forward, now i would'nt be great with the computer , i had hubby on hand, but to be honest i did'nt need him that much, it is a package i would give the thumbs up!!!!!!:Y:...... :Y:also if ye have any questions we will give as much help as possible xxx

mizgeorge
17-08-2009, 06:31 AM
Looks good Gayle :)
You need to do a bit of work on spelling and typos, and I noticed that the website title is 'childrens' rather than Palace Gems (I only know this because I've done the same thing myself in the past ;))

A lot of people grumble about Mr Site, but I think it's excellent - fantastic value for money and fast to get up and running. I know I'm perfectly capable of writing a big flashy site, but I'd much rather spend the time making stuff than writing code!

bustagasket
17-08-2009, 06:35 AM
I do a little work on mine whenever i can :D I couldnt build one without a package

MuranoSilver
17-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Love the heathery purple pieces :)
Nic x

The Dragon
17-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Love the work and the website, makes me wonder if I've got time to build one of my own this close to the xmas build up rush!

Annie

:D

mizgeorge
18-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Love the work and the website, makes me wonder if I've got time to build one of my own this close to the xmas build up rush!

Annie

:D

I've just done one for my hubby in under 24 hours. I think mine took me about the same initially. I still fancy tinkering with it more though :)

bustagasket
18-08-2009, 10:47 AM
I've just done one for my hubby in under 24 hours. I think mine took me about the same initially. I still fancy tinkering with it more though :)

OMG its taking me forever to get mine organised and thats with a Mr Site one!

Bijoux Georgina
25-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Don't feel too bad about it taking time to set up - I spent weeks getting mine right but the helpdesk at Mr Site are brilliant although expensive. I needed to phone for help when I managed (somehow) to disable cookies (whatever they are - always thought they were something eaten in America) and they were very patient with me!!!

Gina