PDA

View Full Version : Closing - destash

emroyjewels
23-11-2016, 10:26 AM
After a lot of thought, I’ve decided to extend my maternity leave indefinitely & close down my studio for the foreseeable future – so am clearing out a few of my tools and bits that are currently sitting unloved. All were bought new, and are barely used so deserve a good home. Pictures & any other info available on request. :-)

Sunshine polishing cloths from rio grande. I have 33 brand new cloths left from a pack of 100. These are awesome & cost me a small fortune with import duties! A pack of ten is $20 plus postage. Will sell for £30 including postage for all, or may split.

Fretz texturing hammer (this one – 997 3106) barely used, although the untextured end might benefit from a bit of a polish. £45 including postage.

Light-tec Jewellery photography lightbox, small. (This one - 997 1203) – £230 including postage.

Durston combination ring stretcher / bender (This one, although mine whilst bought from cooksons doesn’t seem to have the sticker on the front 999 8010) - £230 including postage. (This thing is HEAVY)

Foredom H15 hammer handpiece bought from rio grande. I used this to play with a couple of times & put it away until I had time to look at it properly…which never happened, so this is as new. £50 including postage.

I’m aware this one is a big one….

U-marq RX5 engraver with additional ring engraving attachment and centre vice. I’ll include all the cutters I have and the official software including logo engraving. Barely used, as we just got started with this when I discovered I was pregnant, so in excellent condition. (Ring engraving attachment never used). Happy to provide more details on this on request / demonstrate etc. This one is collection only. Cost me over £5,500 new and as I say is barely used. Looking for £4,000 ono.

Happy to combine postage (discount) – or reduce for collection from Nottingham if preferred.

I may be persuaded to get rid of a few other bits too – so shout if there’s anything you’re looking for! (I’m debating hanging onto my foredom, swanstrom disc cutter & centring punches, lots of letter & design stamps and loads of other miscellaneous things – mostly for sentimental reasons, so try & persuade me otherwise!) I also need to find time sometime to go through all my findings & bits!

Sammyjean
23-11-2016, 10:37 AM
HI Emma, I'd love some or all of the sunshine cloths please, I have one and love it!
Sam.

emroyjewels
23-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Hi Sam - fab aren't they?! They're all yours if you want them! I'll send you a pm with my details later on as just nipping out to baby yoga. :-)

Sammyjean
23-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Okay, yes please,
Sam.

Maree Hart
23-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Would love the hammer handpiece please :-)

emroyjewels
23-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Have sent you both a pm with payment details Maree & Sammy.

Polishing cloths & hammer handpiece sold subject to payment. :-)

Claire D
23-11-2016, 04:51 PM
I would be interested in any letter or design punches you could bear to part with!

angmc
23-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Emma, I'd be interested in the Foredom if you decide to sell.

emroyjewels
23-11-2016, 08:27 PM
I would be interested in any letter or design punches you could bear to part with!

Hi Claire, oooh I've got loads! I'll send you a pm with details of a few. :-)

alisonanne
24-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Hi Emma
I would also be interested in any letter / design punches ..... if I'm not too late!

samantha.ryde
24-11-2016, 04:31 PM
Ill be a backup for the hand piece :) what torch do you have? I'm only in Notts so can collect so no need to fret over postage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maja
24-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Hi!
I am looking for letter punches as well, if you have any left please do let me know,
Many thanks,
Maja

emroyjewels
24-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Hi Ladies, Claire is just deciding on a couple of stamps & then I'll offer the list out here so you can see what I have left.

Handpiece is sold Samantha, sorry. I have a couple of torches, but I think I'm going to hang onto them.

samantha.ryde
24-11-2016, 08:31 PM
No worries let me know if you change your mind on the torch :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emroyjewels
25-11-2016, 02:42 PM
So Claire's decided on a few of my stamps, but this is the list of lovely ones still remaining...

Design stamp wise I've got -
Impressart stamps - Pair of angel wings (left & right stamps), fancy bow, little boy, little girl, pig, horseshoe, anchor, christmas tree, gothic cross, medical alert symbol.
Beadsmith stamps - awareness ribbon, heart padlock, 6mm heart, clover, christian fish
Unbranded stamps - traditional cross, graduation cap, aum / om, little circle (perfect for the degree symbol on location stamping), pawprint.

Looking for £4 a stamp plus postage, happy to provide pictures on request.

Letter stamps -

I've got a set of 1.00mm arial / uppercase letters & numbers. These cost me a small fortune and are teeny tiny but are really well made so the stamping comes out clear. £30 including post.

2mm highlands uppercase font set - £25 including post.

2.5mm arial / basic uppercase font set - £15 including post.

josef1
25-11-2016, 02:50 PM
I have sent you a PM thanks

emroyjewels
25-11-2016, 04:55 PM
1mm letter & number stamps sold.

alisonanne
25-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Hi Emma
Have messaged you about the highlander stamps.
Thanks
Alison