PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

amazingbabe
10-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Hi my name is Gayle, delighted to see this forum, I have never taken a jewellery class, this started as a little hobby and i can safely say that it is now an addiction:) I sell on Etsy and also have my own website, have done loads of jewellery Parties and have sold lots of jewellery tg. I love it. I hope i can learn from all you professional people too.

charli
10-07-2009, 01:45 PM
hey, im new too. cool forum as far as i can see!
Some fantastic quality work being shown on here, especially in the 'show off your work' section of the forum. i want more...!!! :D

justlulu
15-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi,

I'm new too and I'm also totally addicted to jewellery making. I'm also obsessed with beads and anything sparkly. I too have sold loads of my pieces and it is great fun. Hope to hear more from you soon xxx

justlulu

lynnm
16-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Hello and welcome to you both! :):)

Ominicci
16-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Ha ha Gayle you said 'Professional people' - if selling on etsy, doing jewellery parties and having a website isn't 'professional' then i don't know what is! We'll be learning from you too hopefully! :D

Mystic
21-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Hi Gayle,
I have just joined this evening, so don't quite know how this works. I did a course at one of the local college's at an evening class. Didn't get the official qualification tho, as I missed the date for submitting my work, my dad was very ill. Anyway I dabble and have sold some things on ebay, but I am still learning:Y:

Emerald
21-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Hi Mystic think you got lost down there tagging on, welcome to the forum look forward to seeing some of you pieces :~: