PDA

View Full Version : Log in Problems

Sandra
19-10-2016, 07:10 PM
I just wanted to say I have been having such log in problems with this forum that I've been unable to get through most of the time. I can no longer use my IPhone or Ipad to log in, and when using my PC cannot use Firefox. The only way to get through and log in for me is using Internet Explorer. Is anyone else having problems? I rarely get on my PC any longer so it's really unfortunate to not be able to log on any other way.

ps_bond
19-10-2016, 09:04 PM
Are you using Facebook's login mechanism? It seems to be causing a lot of trouble and by the sounds of it should be deprecated.

Kathryn Harrison
20-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Are you using Facebook's login mechanism? It seems to be causing a lot of trouble and by the sounds of it should be deprecated.

I agree I found numerous forums and websites with users having problems when I was trying to resolve mine!

The fix for me was to go into facebook settings and apps then remove cooksongold from there so it couldn't try and auto login using the facebook way.

Sandra
20-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Yes I had been using the facebook log in but that seems to cause the problems now. Unfortunately I rarely have the time to get on my PC as often as I do my Ipad and phone so I don't get to the forum as often as I'd like.