PDA

View Full Version : Workshop Closing! Rolling mill for sale £80 & 3lb Barrelling Machine £40 & more

Alexa
03-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Due to new baby and change of circumstances I decided to sell some of my tools.
First to go is rolling mill just like the one on Cooksongold website, but with some wire rollers. There is couple of them (never been used). Mill itself was barely used and is in very good condition. £80 + delivery
http://www.cooksongold.com/Jewellery-Tools/Combination-Rolling-Mill-With-5----Rollers-Value-Range-prcode-999-AXWA

I have also Durston Rolling Mill, 100mm Mini for sale if anyone is intrested. Looking for £400. Mint condition, well looked after
http://www.cooksongold.com/Jewellery-Tools/Durston-Rolling-Mill-100mm-Mini---Mill-prcode-999-AXV

Also barrelling machine, without barrel itself (can be bought separately for £11 on CG). £40 - open to sensible offers
http://www.cooksongold.com/Jewellery-Tools/3lb-Metal-Barrelling-Machine-prcode-999-6005

I have fully equipped workshop and will consider selling other tools as well. Let me know if you looking for anything, I may just have it.
Goldplating machine, kiln, centrifugal casting machine, vacuum, plaster, mini casting machine for casting small parts and many more!

Stacey
03-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Where are you located Alexa? Postage can be pretty pricey on a rolling mill.

Alexa
03-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Im in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Postage is less than £20, depending on service used. UPS 2-day service £14

ajda
04-07-2016, 10:32 AM
What would be postage on the barrelling machine?
Alan

Kermit
04-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Hi. I've sent you a PM re the rolling mill :)

Sammyjean
04-07-2016, 12:05 PM
OOo I'm interested in a rolling mill! (One of the Cookies ones) please, birthday next month. x

Lucie
04-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Hi. I'd be very interested in a list of "other tools" that you might be thinking of selling.
Have you got any Fordom tools? Polishing tools? Setting tools? Engraving tools? I need to update some of my poor tired old ones lol and I'm always on the look out for new toys ;)
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little one! I'm excitedly counting down the weeks until our next arrival (and rather looking forward to being able to eat / sleep and breath again).

glitterandgem
04-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Hmm probably too late but do you still have the rolling mil, I am in Brighton

Alexa
05-07-2016, 09:01 PM
What would be postage on the barrelling machine?
Alan

Hi Alan,
I think that will be able to send it for £4 by Royal Mail. Interested?

Alexa
05-07-2016, 09:11 PM
Hi. I'd be very interested in a list of "other tools" that you might be thinking of selling.
Have you got any Fordom tools? Polishing tools? Setting tools? Engraving tools? I need to update some of my poor tired old ones lol and I'm always on the look out for new toys ;)
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little one! I'm excitedly counting down the weeks until our next arrival (and rather looking forward to being able to eat / sleep and breath again).

Thanks Lucie! And congratulations on your pregnancy :o
Do you know what you are having?

I have Foredom drill, but it is one of the tools I'm to attached to sell LOL. Have bench buffer (polishing machine), very heavy duty one with few wheels and and lot of polishing compounds to go with it. Would have to go through everything to find all the tools for setting / engraving. it's over a year since I sat at my bench last time and baby brain doesn't help either.

Lucie
06-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Thank you Alexa :) Number 5 is a little boy. Only a few weeks left now, so just working on my last few orders. How about you?

I don't blame you for keeping hold of the Foredom - love mine :) Do you know what the polishing machine it is? Does it have extraction?

theresa
06-07-2016, 11:09 AM
Hi Alexa - I would be interested in the buffing machine too. Any more info?

Patstone
06-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Hi, I would be interested in a ring stretcher if you have one going.

WitchfordSilver
07-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Hi, the centrifugal casting machine, vacuum, plaster, mini casting machine if for sale i would like to get into casting

Lucie
13-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Has anyone heard any more about this?

Kermit
13-07-2016, 04:55 PM
I have :) a mill is on its way to me.

Lucie
16-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Aw, that's a shame (not for you obviously ;) Maybe she sold the rest elsewhere. x

Wilde Works
08-11-2016, 10:53 AM
Hi Alexa,

You mentioned in your post that you are also selling a kiln. Is it still for sale, and if so, what type is it and how much are you asking?

Thanks very much for your reply!
Kim

samantha.ryde
11-12-2016, 06:18 PM
Hey, Can you send me details of the buffer and mini casting machine - also looking for a Foredom hammer handpiece :)

ps_bond
12-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Alexa hasn't been on the forum since July 2016, so it's highly probable that she isn't going to see these posts.

Jools
20-03-2017, 08:57 AM
Hi Alex

I'm interested in a work bench, if you have any please let me know.

Many thanks Juliet