PDA

View Full Version : Rio Grande PMC Jewellery Kiln for Sale

Elana.0
21-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Just thought some members may be interested in a like-new Rio PMC Kiln purchased around 2007 and only fired once. Since then it has been stored safely and is in perfect condition. This is a great chance for someone to experiment with Precious Metal Clay at a lower cost. I am selling it on eBay for 460 INCLUDING standard shipping within the US.

These are the specifications of the kiln:
P/N R6SC2B
SN 367626
Model SC2
Vol 120
PH 1
HZ 60
Amps 12
Max Temp 2000F
Watts 1440

Dimensions of the chamber: 8" D x 8" W x 6" T.

I am including with the sale the original instruction manual which came with it, and some useful accessories for PMC work (all pictured on my eBay ad)––everything you need to get started except the clay itself.

If you're interested I'll PM you the link to my eBay ad which has pictures!

ps_bond
21-03-2016, 07:11 PM
That's great, but you may have noticed that this is a predominantly UK-based forum so the offer of free standard shipping within the US isn't likely to cut much mustard.
Also, we use £ not $...

josef1
21-03-2016, 08:08 PM
And 240 volts

ps_bond
22-03-2016, 06:48 AM
Fair point; different frequency too. A lot of stuff - but by no means all - is thankfully dual-voltage these days.
Some people still like to use Farenheit over here, but I think they're in the minority (although that could be purely the engineering bias coming through).

emsterv
23-03-2016, 02:30 AM
I'll take a look if you PM me the link. I live in Canada, but we have a PO box in the US as we live so close to the border ;) With the state of the dollar right now I'll probably pass, but you never know if the need strikes...