PDA

View Full Version : Chatroom

Lynn.D
04-03-2016, 07:46 PM
I'm sure I clicked on something that said there is one somewhere but blowed if I can find it again! Does anyone go in there ? How do I find it?

Might be quite nice to have a chat in the evenings whilst having a glass of something and comparing injuries and successes or failures.

metalsmith
05-03-2016, 06:54 PM
I'm sure I clicked on something that said there is one somewhere but blowed if I can find it again! Does anyone go in there ? How do I find it?

Might be quite nice to have a chat in the evenings whilst having a glass of something and comparing injuries and successes or failures.

Are you thinking of the Lounge (http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)?

Talk about failures? How long have you got?

Seriously tho, most of my failures are successes waiting to be discovered as 'artistic' bent. :Y:

ps_bond
05-03-2016, 10:33 PM
There was chatroom s/w; have to confess I've not looked at it in ages so I'll need to have a dig to see what state it's in.

caroleallen
06-03-2016, 08:17 PM
We used to chat a lot when we were mostly women on here but no-one does any more as its mostly men and they're much more interested in nuts and bolts.

Nick martin
07-03-2016, 07:02 AM
Not seen this feature myself but fear it could be quite addictive and detract from actually making jewellery in the workshop :)

Nick

Lynn.D
08-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Not seen this feature myself but fear it could be quite addictive and detract from actually making jewellery in the workshop :)

Nick

You may have a point there Nick, I almost get distracted by doing some housework. I said almost!

metalsmith
08-03-2016, 06:20 PM
You may have a point there Nick, I almost get distracted by doing some housework. I said almost!

Err... no!

Petal
08-03-2016, 07:27 PM
We used to chat a lot when we were mostly women on here but no-one does any more as its mostly men and they're much more interested in nuts and bolts.

I wish I had more time to chat, but sadly not. Really busy getting ready to go online.