PDA

View Full Version : another newbie

Vixen
02-02-2016, 04:40 AM
Hi everyone, another newbie amateur hobbyist jeweller here.
Looking forward to seeing what others are up to and hopefully find some helpful hints and tips.
I seem to have so many questions about the jewellery making process and find so few answers

Off to browse everyones words of wisdom right now :D

Patstone
02-02-2016, 07:34 AM
Morning, welcome to the forum, there are some VERY experienced jewellers on here who are happy to impart their information.

Dennis
02-02-2016, 08:57 AM
You will find quite a few answers here- just ask away. Dennis.

metalsmith
02-02-2016, 07:02 PM
Hi everyone, another newbie amateur hobbyist jeweller here.
Looking forward to seeing what others are up to and hopefully find some helpful hints and tips.
I seem to have so many questions about the jewellery making process and find so few answers

Off to browse everyones words of wisdom right now :D

A warm welcome, Vixen

Vixen
05-02-2016, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I've been reading and have to say there is some really AWESOME stuff here. I think the tutorial & tips section with be getting a good workout. I like to try stuff but being basically self taught there is so much basic stuff I need to get right still :D It'll come :D

Patstone
05-02-2016, 09:14 AM
If you are a complete newbie to jewellery making, why not enrol at a local college evening course like I did, it will give you the basics and make it easier to understand the technical terms. You can watch YouTube videos and learn the rest.