PDA

View Full Version : Sourcing 18ct Red lobster clasp

Unhindered
04-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Hello, does anyone have any ideas where I may track one down? I can find 9ct on cookies and betts but no 18! Theres a rounded trigger which I may have to resort to but the customer specifically wants a lobster clasp (oval)

Also on a similar topic, any ideas on red gold tube? I've found a few different widths but I wondered if there was anywhere with more variety.

Thank you in advance :)

TeeDee
04-01-2016, 02:35 PM
http://www.eurofindings.com/Findings#3&Stage=PrdList&Cat02=33&Cat03=2&Metal=5

Could try these people Euro Mounts and Findings
Hopefully the link above will take you to the 18ct Red version of what I know as a Lobster although they only seem to do it in 9mm which is quite small.
As you can see as well not everyone calls them Lobster clasps. EMF use the term 'trigger clasp'
You will need to register if not already and although they ask for trade references they didn't seem to follow up on the refs I gave them.
Good luck
Tim

Unhindered
04-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Hi Tim,

Thank you, thats the one I had found but when you click on the item the image is of the rounded style, not what I would normally use, I have an account with them so I may call and see if they have any on the off chance!

Thanks again :)

TeeDee
04-01-2016, 05:39 PM
I see what you mean! That's a shame and a bit misleading as the initial image is a Lobster:(
Having said that I starting to wonder if I know the difference between my parrots, lobsters and triggers!

Do please post if you find a supplier. I'm always interested to know who can source the unusual.

Tim

pearlescence
04-01-2016, 06:54 PM
If you don't find give me a shout and I will probably be able to get for you in Hong Kong when I go next month

allyclaret
10-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Have you tried Curteis? They're pretty good for that sort of thing but can be pricey.

Unhindered
19-01-2016, 10:08 AM
Luckily we tested the chain and it was 9ct anyway so it's all fine! But it is irritating the lack of rose gold findings & tube! I did try curteis but they don't do one unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk