PDA

View Full Version : Help Meeeeee!!!!

amazingbabe
07-09-2009, 06:01 PM
I would like to know how to finish polish my rings ???
I have one of those dremel thingys with all the different heads to attach but i don't know which thingys are for polishing, i also bought rouge and i havent a clue what to do with it ????? help please xoxox:(|

amazingbabe
07-09-2009, 06:23 PM
I have just used one of those felt things with nothing on, so basically should i get one felt head, spin the motor hold against the tripoli, then get another felt head spin the motor against the rouge then polish away????? I have done the rouge thing before and the ring has gone all black, is this normal?? Up to now i have polished my rings by accident really ha ha so i never really know what has worked xoxoxo

Ominicci
07-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Oops Jason has gone...but the answer to your question is yes! Make sure you wash the item in between with soapy water - I use washing up liquid and an old toothbrush, and get all the black stuff off before starting with the rouge.

Also make sure you keep the tripoli and the rouge away from each other including the different felt heads. Keep them in different bags so you don't contaminate the rouge or rouge mop with any tripoli.

amazingbabe
08-09-2009, 08:42 AM
Thank you so much, don't know where jason went ???? So when i put on tripoli the ring is not meant to shine up, i just put it on with the mop head and wash it off with soapy water ??

Emerald
08-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Yes, the tripoli is a coarser polish and will give you a slight shine you use it with are harder mop head, but to bring it to a high polish you use the Rouge and use a softer mop head, but as they said you must keep them seperate. Then using a soft toothbrush clean all the excess polish off kids toothbrushes are great for this and you can also pick up ultrasonics, these are electronic and you fill them with water and cleaning fluid such as amonia and it aggitates the water to remore the dirt, you can get these quiet cheaply now.