PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

JuliaNorwood
27-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Hello! My name is C. Edward Norwood. I'm the owner of Norwood's of Nashville and am excited to bring to you my newest artisan jewelry which l have titled my "Bones and Blades Collection". 8494

Aurarius
27-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Welcome, C. Edward.
It looks as if you've decided to target a certain kind of subculture with your products. Is there a specific name for that subculture? It does seem to have quite a following.

metalsmith
27-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Guillotine - I love it... but whilst I find it of interest, it is not something I would wear. Great to see new and different work though.

As to the subculture, I've noted the same, I tried to find it on a search engine. What would one search under? 'Morbid jewelry' (US) seemed to do the trick. I'm not sure if that is the name recognised by those in on the trend.

Dennis
27-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Hello! My name is C. Edward Norwood. I'm the owner of Norwood's of Nashville and am excited to bring to you my newest artisan jewelry which l have titled my "Bones and Blades Collection".

Dear Julia,

We live in two nations divided by a single language. So forgive me if I presume from your opening that you are hoping to sell your jewellery here.

This is a jewellery making forum and we make our own. Dennis.