PDA

View Full Version : Bloomin Ebay categories!!

MuranoSilver
07-09-2009, 10:39 AM
I've got a MetazaMPX-80 (http://metaza.com/acatalog/MPX-80_pack0.html) photo engraver which just isn't being used enough, and I want to sell it - have just spent half an hour looking for a Jewellery Category suitable on Ebay. Keeps sending me to weird and wacky categories that I just wouldn't look in.
Does anyone know of another place for advertising jewellery equipment, if not I'll try a couple of categories and hope for the best....
Nic x

mizgeorge
07-09-2009, 11:00 AM
what about benchpeg classifieds?

I didn't realise you had one Nic, I thought there was a lot of demand for personalised tags and stuff?

ps_bond
07-09-2009, 11:01 AM
They tend to crop up in the Business & Industrial section.

Di Sandland
07-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Wow, that's some piece of kit! I'm surprised its not being used tho

Trudy
07-09-2009, 11:34 AM
I dont know much about that particular item but you could try listing it on the benchpeg newsletter maybe? At least it would be going straight out to the kind of people who might be interested.

*Sorry just read Georges post and realised she has already suggested that! #-o *

MuranoSilver
07-09-2009, 11:40 AM
what about benchpeg classifieds?

I didn't realise you had one Nic, I thought there was a lot of demand for personalised tags and stuff?

There is but they prefer my hand stamped organinc style ones... :)

EmmaRose
07-09-2009, 05:18 PM
You could also send a card/ note to be posted in noticeboards at the assay office, Rashbels and Bellore. Benchbeg is great idea though!

MuranoSilver
08-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Have sent it over to Benchpeg classifieds thanks George :)