PDA

View Full Version : suttons / gojd

trialuser
17-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Could someone let me know what the gojd discount should be at Suttons please (by pm if necessary)
I've applied the code given on the guild website to my basket and it gives a discount of 19 quid on an £1100 order.
Seems paltry, without meaning to sound ungrateful. Cookson and Walsh are both healthy discounts.
The reason I am not buying the stuff from Cookson is because it's mostly grs stuff and they don't sell it.
If it is only around 1-2 % I'll probably buy directly from the US.
Thanks

mizgeorge
17-10-2015, 07:52 PM
I know there are some things that don't get a great discount, and from memory, GRS may be one of these. It's probably best to ask Alan, or give the guys at Suttons a call.

CJ57
17-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Could someone let me know what the gojd discount should be at Suttons please (by pm if necessary)
I've applied the code given on the guild website to my basket and it gives a discount of 19 quid on an £1100 order.
Seems paltry, without meaning to sound ungrateful. Cookson and Walsh are both healthy discounts.
The reason I am not buying the stuff from Cookson is because it's mostly grs stuff and they don't sell it.
If it is only around 1-2 % I'll probably buy directly from the US.
Thanks

This may be why quote from the GOJD website and the suttons page

The discount does not apply to the following groups of products: Durston Products, Rolling Mills, Benchmate, GRS, PUK4 and existing special offers.

Lucie
17-10-2015, 07:56 PM
I usually phone them and get them to put the discount through as I can never remember the code. I thought it was usually at least 10%?

trialuser
17-10-2015, 07:59 PM
Duh, plonker, thanks everyone.

Lucie
17-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Thanks Caroline :) I hadn't spotted that before!