PDA

View Full Version : Hi

DODavid
14-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm here to convince the admin that "I'm not a spammer" -jk

Let's try again: I'm here to learn more about jewelry so that I won't disappoint my loved ones on my next jewelry related gifts (which happened a few times already). I don't craft jewelry, I just got a few questions that need to be answered before I spend any more money on it.

I love my wife and daughter. We are a vegan family that travels quite a lot.

Thanks a lot,
C you around.

metalsmith
14-10-2015, 01:26 PM
In that case - welcome!

Peter is just doing an important job - and very good at it he is too. I think he watches all new posters to make sure they're not im-(proper)-posters ie spammers. Don't hold it against him.

ps_bond
14-10-2015, 01:36 PM
I'm also not an admin, merely a moderator :)

A common pattern with spammers is to post short messages to a host of threads to get their post count up, then follow it with posting links - unfortunately, you managed to mimic that pattern... Thank you for clarifying.

We're mostly focussed on making jewellery here, so while there's advice aplenty it's usually more techniques oriented than buying guides.

DODavid
15-10-2015, 12:04 PM
metalsmith - Sure thing, spammers are everywhere and it must be really stressful to deal with it.

ps_bond - Alright :). Well, it's good to get advice from experienced people that actually make jewelries (a lot more truthful than local stores that are trying to sell you stuff)

elena80
20-10-2015, 11:18 AM
hello everyone:)

metalsmith
20-10-2015, 01:24 PM
hello everyone:)

Hi Elena - glad you chose to join in. :~:

ps_bond
20-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Elena - or Emelia, or Amelia - I can't help but notice that you share the same dynamic DNS address with another username that has started posting today; the 2 of you share very similar email addresses too. Can you shed any light on that?