PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Canon G15 camera + Dremel Workstation Drill Press

Nick martin
03-10-2015, 06:20 AM
Selling a couple of surplus items in case they're of any interest to someone on here?

First is a Canon G15 compact digital camera. I've had it about 2yrs now and its a superb little camera, and the macro ( close-up ) function on it is probably the best you can get from any compact camera and was one of the main reasons I originally bought it. Takes great images and its in perfect working order. The only minor point to note is that there's a tiny blemish on the lens, and to be honest I dont know how it got there as I always take great care when cleaning my lenses. However, it doesnt affect the optics or the photos at all. Only time I noticed it was when taking a photo of something towards the sun, and the tiny little lens flare-type effect was fixed in photoshop in less than a second. Under normal conditions it wouldn't be noticed.

Surplus to requirements as I use my Canon DSLR 99% of the time time with its dedicated macro lens. Would be great for any type of photos, but especially close-up jewellery shots due to its excellent macro function. I wont post the specs here as they are easily found on google / Amazon and the same goes for the reviews.

Looking for £150.00 please + postage. Will come with a quality orange Lowe-pro case.

Also selling a Dremel Workstation Drill-press, surplus to requirements. Used twice, then made redundant after upgrading to a Foredom pendant motor some time ago. In perfect working order and would be ideal for someone just starting out making jewellery who's on a tight budget and who is using a Dremel handpiece for drilling. Looking for £20.00 + postage please.

If any interested buyers are in the County Durham area then I'm happy for them to collect rather than paying postage.

Cheers,

Nick