PDA

View Full Version : Access the forum through Tapatak

Kathryn Harrison
07-06-2015, 12:14 PM
On my android tablet I'm always prompted to access the forum through the tapatalk app but I am not able to sign in through that app as I used the facebook connect to sign up. Does anyone know a way around this?

Kathryn

mizgeorge
07-06-2015, 05:45 PM
I wish I could stop it from trying to make me use tapatalk, which I think is utterly useless..

Can't help on the facebook thing as I don't use it at all.

ps_bond
07-06-2015, 08:07 PM
I'll do some digging and see if I can find anything.
I also have - but don't use - Tapatalk; I don't log in through FB either.

Patstone
08-06-2015, 05:30 PM
I use a tablet sometimes and it always asks me about Tapatalk but I always say no thank you. I dont seem to be able to get a shortcut on my tablet but do on my laptop, dont understand why. Hubby mends computers as a pastime/hobby but its a bit like the cobblers children situation.

dgrose
09-06-2015, 09:29 AM
Hi,
Not sure if it will help, I have just updated to the latest version of tapatalk on the forum.
I don't use facebook or tapatalk myself, so can't really check. Let me know how you get on..
Regards
Dave

Kathryn Harrison
09-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Looks like that works!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mark Goodwin
09-06-2015, 12:34 PM
I also made (what I think was a mistake) in downloading the App. And, I didn't particularly like it. I just deleted it on my iPhone 6. Hold finger on the App icon until a little cross appears and then bingo delete. Press the home button to get rid of all the little crosses on the the other apps you wish to keep.
:-)