PDA

View Full Version : i need a ball type locket

poppymoon
30-04-2015, 10:35 AM
i'm not sure where to post, or even if i should, as its something i'm searching for, not something i'm making.

do any of you talented people know where i can find a small silver ball/sphere type locket that i can put something special inside? not needed for photographs or engraving, just needs to have a good sturdy clasp on it so i don't lose the contents.

thank you

enigma
30-04-2015, 11:27 AM
There are various shaped lockets for ashes/hair etc on Etsy, don't know if any of these would be any good:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/search?q=ashes%20keepsake

poppymoon
30-04-2015, 01:56 PM
thank you. i will have a look through later to see if i can find something small enough and simple.

Dennis
30-04-2015, 06:20 PM
There are quite a few here too:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Silver+Lockets+for+contents&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=j3BCVaSsPKa17gb2iYCgBQ#q=Ball+shaped+Silver+Loc kets+

The more expensive ones would probably have a more secure catch, but if it is to be sealed permenantly a little superglue applied all round with a neeneedle woukld do it. Dennis

poppymoon
30-04-2015, 06:29 PM
i think i've found the perfect thing whilst browsing Etsy (and i recognise the name, possibly from here). it's not ball shaped at all but it has a hare on it (one of my beloved house rabbits died yesterday and i want to keep some of her fur in a small locket).

Patstone
01-05-2015, 05:24 AM
That sounds like our Wallace, she does "hares and rabbits" very well.

poppymoon
01-05-2015, 08:09 AM
That sounds like our Wallace, she does "hares and rabbits" very well.

really? i've seen the name wallace on here but that wasn't the one i found in my many hours of internet searches. do you have a link to her website (if thats allowed) please? i want something special for my girl.

Myosotis
01-05-2015, 09:04 AM
I'm guessing it's Anna McDade - love her etched work

poppymoon
01-05-2015, 09:20 AM
I'm guessing it's Anna McDade - love her etched work

yes it is. i'm going to email her i think to ask if she can make one for me.