PDA

View Full Version : Silver sheet query

CJ57
03-03-2015, 04:51 PM
I took advantage of the 10% discount offer on silver sheet today. Both gauges were stated as being in stock and I assume because of weight there was a large delivery cost of £8.25 by DHL, it was the cheapest on offer. I noticed on my acknowledgement that the p and p was estimated?
The delivery email has just come through and there is only one sheet coming by courier at the cost of £8.25 instead of the usual postal of £4 for that item. The remainingsheet is due to follow on the 9th March, why would you put a sale on sheet if you don't have the most used in stock and I'm hoping that you don't expect me to pay the postage again?

Rob Taylor
04-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Hi
sorry we weren't able to supply both lines at the same time. The 0.7 sheet is now back in stock and will hopefully be shipped today. The sale of course was for all sizes of sheet and was planned many weeks ago and we couldn't foresee a temporary outage of this line. Any orders placed will still be discounted once the stock is available. Just out of interest 0.7 isn't one of our fastest moving sheet sizes. I'm looking at the postal charge now
rgds
Rob

CJ57
04-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Thanks Rob but I ordered .8 10 days ago to be told it was also out of stock until about now, surely that is a best seller. I had to cancel my order and go elsewhere as I couldn't wait 10 days to a fortnight, I'm not sure many can for essentials.

Rob Taylor
04-03-2015, 03:32 PM
Hi Caroline
Sorry we only had small sizes of 0.8 available last week. lots in stock now though!
rgds
Rob

CJ57
04-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Too late I had to order from elsewhere! I've had an email to say the remainder of my order has now been dispatched, do you have any idea whether it needs to be signed for? DHL didnt arrive until this afternoon and I wasn't expecting to have to wait for a courier signature tomorrow:/ had hoped when you pay so much for next day delivery that it would come am

Rob Taylor
05-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Sorry Caroline the DHL option you selected is between 9 am and 5pm
rgds
Rob

CJ57
05-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Tbh I chose the DHL option for one delivery and that was next day not any other day of the companies choosing. You'd think we would be given a convenient choice for stock to follow so that our time isn't wasted :/ things to do places to go and all that

My second part of the order has just arrived by first class post! So I paid £8.25 for 1 sheet of silver to be sent by carrier, that was the lowest option and you have chosen the cheapest for you, first class post, really??