PDA

View Full Version : Why are my posts being modereated?

The Bijou Dragon
01-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Everytime I post I keep getting this:

Redirecting...

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you. (http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)

:confused:

The Bijou Dragon
01-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Except now I posted... is it a forum glitch or something because it's getting a bit annoying :N:

Di Sandland
01-09-2009, 08:50 PM
no, Nicky, one of your posts was duplicated so I removed one, that's all.

The Bijou Dragon
01-09-2009, 08:55 PM
I've had it several times though... although now it's fine!

Di Sandland
01-09-2009, 08:57 PM
maybe I cocked something up then? Although it did seem idiot proof! Glad its okay but just to reassure you it was just a duplicate - you must have pressed the submit button twice or something.

The Bijou Dragon
01-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Nooo it's not you I'm sure as I have had it on and off since the beginning of the forum... might be double clicking though as my mouse is a tad odd but then sometimes nothing posts, I leave the forum, come back and still nothing so post it again then both show up...

I'm confused lol

Di Sandland
01-09-2009, 09:03 PM
my current problem is that my read posts still look unread, which confuses me no end!

The Bijou Dragon
01-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Nope, I tried again I cannot post anything in the Got a question forum... I'm trying to post this:

For the 45th time of trying to post this message:

You could try Regia Anglorum: http://www.regia.org/

Old Viking torques tend to be made with naalbinding or a simple brass / bronze band but hopefully the people at RA will be able to give you some help they're great people :)

But all I get is the moderator thing, I can't even post a new thread!

The Bijou Dragon
01-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Nope, I tried again I cannot post anything in the Got a question forum... I'm trying to post this:

You could try Regia Anglorum: www.regia.org/ (http://www.regia.org/)

Old Viking torques tend to be made with naalbinding or a simple brass / bronze band but hopefully the people at RA will be able to give you some help they're great people :)

The Bijou Dragon
01-09-2009, 10:16 PM

You could try Regia Anglorum: www (dot) regia (dot) org

Old Viking torques tend to be made with naalbinding (knited wire) or a simple brass / bronze band but hopefully the people at RA will be able to give you some help they're great people :)

The Bijou Dragon
01-09-2009, 10:17 PM
OK it was the link it didn't like... bit of a glitch methinks

Di Sandland
01-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Bloody hell, Nic, I hope this isn't something I've caused. Sheesh! I'll ask the others.

The Bijou Dragon
01-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Bloody hell, Nic, I hope this isn't something I've caused. Sheesh! I'll ask the others.

Relaaaaaax you couldn't have caused it []

MuranoSilver
01-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Bijou - It's probably caused by clicking too many times when submitting a post ;) e.g. The triple post you just did.... the forum software might be seeing this as duplicate posts (spam) and stops it from posting...
Just wait after you've clicked... sometimes the forum is a bit slower and it takes a while for the post to appear :Y:

The Bijou Dragon
02-09-2009, 12:01 AM
I do wait, I just click once then leave it alone and it goes to the moderating page... it does it if I post links mostly... everytime I tried to post the Regia link it did the moderating thing.

See if you can make a post with the Regia Anglorum link in with all it's dots and www's, it might just be me but it really didn't like that link :)

Emerald
02-09-2009, 12:06 AM
I would log off and then re log yourself in and see what happens, I have tried to post a link before and it is invalidated:)

AlexandraBuckle
02-09-2009, 08:17 AM

OOoh when did you become a moderator...?

Congrats :)

Di Sandland
02-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Don't worry me dear - it was only a few days or so ago. You've missed nothing, nothing at all ;)

EmmaRose
02-09-2009, 01:53 PM
oh congrats Di, I missed that one too LOL
Em