PDA

View Full Version : Not my work at all.....

geti-titanium
31-08-2009, 09:53 PM
...apart from the red gold engraved rings.

I thought people might like to see what comes out of the jewellery quarter in Birmingham. These example are some work of a customer of mine called Gavin Mack and they look even better in real life.

176 177 178

bustagasket
31-08-2009, 09:55 PM
love the middle ones and the last ones best. But all quality work!

geti-titanium
31-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Hi Jason,

There a many formats but the best one for me is .svg with .jpg as second best.

We can even scan scribblings off a fag packet if need be :)

Paula
01-09-2009, 10:18 AM
WOW! I love the last ones the best, but they are all proper gorge!

ben b
02-09-2009, 11:07 AM

ps_bond
02-09-2009, 11:13 AM
And for those who don't smoke, the .mat format works well. Beer.mat being particularly useful :)

Never crashes, has better archival properties than most magnetic media and is impervious to electromagnetic corruption (um... Apart from microwaves and UV as far as I remember).

Solunar Silver Studio
02-09-2009, 11:35 AM
re scanning images from scribbles on fag packets....
This is one of my most used file formats. I find theyre read by most devices, and can easily be compressed, using a compression format called the fist, as 'uncompressed' packets take up 'bin' space.
the file type is called .emb (embassy).

And for those who don't smoke, the .mat format works well. Beer.mat being particularly useful :)

Never crashes, has better archival properties than most magnetic media and is impervious to electromagnetic corruption (um... Apart from microwaves and UV as far as I remember).

....and people think I'm weird!!....:rofl:

EmmaRose
02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Lovely work. Wish I could make stuff like that (sighs). Anyone want an apprentice??? (University doesn't actually teach you to make jewellery I found)
LOL Barbara!
Em