PDA

View Full Version : Uploading Pictures

The Dragon
31-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Whenever I want to put pictures on the forum, I use an Image Hosting website as this is the only way I know how.

I have noticed that a lot of other peoples pictures seem to come up like popouts, with the background fading to black, you can also scroll through the entire collection without having to close the original image. Is there anyway that I would be able to do this a it looks a lot better than my feeble efforts?

Thanks xXx

:(|

Solunar Silver Studio
31-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Hi Annie - If you look for the little paperclip symbol at the top of the box you type your post into that will link you into files that you have on your computer...so all you have to do is browse for the picture you want to upload and click on that...it is all self explanatory after that...

bustagasket
31-08-2009, 08:38 PM
was a long time before i learned that one too :D

Lindyloo
31-08-2009, 09:03 PM
And moving on from that, I've only just learnt how to do the photos, but now I need help with how to include someone else's words in a little box in my post.:confused:

bustagasket
31-08-2009, 09:06 PM
And moving on from that, I've only just learnt how to do the photos, but now I need help with how to include someone else's words in a little box in my post.:confused:

you mean like that? you just hit the "quote" button on the right by the comment that you want to use and it will open up a reply box with it in. youcan then just type your own comment below or delete irrelevent bits out.

Lindyloo
31-08-2009, 09:10 PM
you mean like that? you just hit the "quote" button on the right by the comment that you want to use and it will open up a reply box with it in. youcan then just type your own comment below or delete irrelevent bits out.

OOOHHHHH yeaaahhhh :Y:

bustagasket
31-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Lol well done :D

Solunar Silver Studio
01-09-2009, 05:24 AM
Whenever I want to put pictures on the forum, I use an Image Hosting website as this is the only way I know how.

I have noticed that a lot of other peoples pictures seem to come up like popouts, with the background fading to black, you can also scroll through the entire collection without having to close the original image. Is there anyway that I would be able to do this a it looks a lot better than my feeble efforts?

Thanks xXx

:(|

Oh! It's all clever stuff isn't it....

And when you want to know how to add multiple quotes as above and which drove me mad for ages until someone told me how - just hit the quotation mark symbol (next to the 'quote' that you have just discovered) in each post box that you want to copy and then press the 'quote' as well in the final box and they all magically line up!!:Y: