PDA

View Full Version : Please keep my basket

jeannette.copeland
20-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Really deeply frustrated with the basket on my web account. So many ways to lose the basket in so little time....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ57
20-08-2014, 09:45 PM
That's quite unusual Jeanette , some of us have complained recently of having old items in our baskets which if you are not vigilant you can end up buying again. Can't say I've had my basket diappear

Rob Taylor
21-08-2014, 07:39 AM
hi Jeanette

Sorry you've had a problem with your basket. The only way we know you can 'lose' a basket is if you build it without logging in first, once you log in you are no longer pointed at the place where your basket was built. However we can sometimes recover that if you let us know the date and time you built it.
I'm not aware of any system glitches that can cause a problem like this but it's not impossible. Please let us know if it happens again and we'll do our best to investigate it

rgds
Rob

jeannette.copeland
21-08-2014, 09:27 PM
I lost the basket when I logged in as you describe, seems unusual behaviour to do that to be honest. Compare to amazon, asda, etc etc etc.

I then built it again and searched in another browser tab for another item because I was in the basket already, lost the contents of the basket again when I went back to the other tab.

Appreciate the offer, but I've built it again, I fully expect to lose it again as I'm on holiday for a week, so can't yet purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LydiaNiz
22-08-2014, 03:04 PM
have you checked in 'your account' and then 'previous baskets'?

medusa
23-08-2014, 01:25 PM
maybe it's a browser thing? cookies or caches or something? I never have problems with my baskets being saved. In fact they save even when I'm not logged in so I have loads of them.

jeannette.copeland
25-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Thanks Lydia, they are in previous baskets, very strange behaviour...

medusa
25-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Thanks Lydia, they are in previous baskets, very strange behaviour...

it's kind of annoying really. I wish there was some way of combining baskets because I nearly always forget to log in (because it seems impossible to remain logged in) and then I end up with loads of multiple baskets.