PDA

View Full Version : Is there any other way to upload pictures ?

Jasdir Singh Jaura
02-07-2014, 01:36 PM
I tried a lot to upload pictures but failed. Is there any other way to upload pictures here ?

Thanks in Advance,
_/\_Jasdir

mizgeorge
02-07-2014, 02:13 PM
Use an image hosting site (like flickr or photobucket), or your own website, and just upload the image code. Very easy and less size restrictive too.

Goldsmith
02-07-2014, 02:24 PM
I use Photoshop to store my photos, as long as they are stored as JPEG images they upload from files OK.

James

Jasdir Singh Jaura
03-07-2014, 07:50 AM
Thankyou, Mizgeorge & Goldsmith for your valuable inputs :)

Icarleug
03-07-2014, 09:05 AM
I noticed that if you have a really big picture it won't upload, so try to scale it down and compress it a bit in your favorite photo editor (PS, Gimp, Paint.NET or IrfanView for example).
You can also click the "Go Advanced" button to the lower right of the Quick Reply field (if using it) and use the attachment button to view any previous pictures you have uploaded and edit them in general.

The site will compress it even further, but there seems to be an upper limit to the file size to begin with.

/Andreas

Jasdir Singh Jaura
03-07-2014, 09:27 AM
I noticed that if you have a really big picture it won't upload, so try to scale it down and compress it a bit in your favorite photo editor (PS, Gimp, Paint.NET or IrfanView for example).
You can also click the "Go Advanced" button to the lower right of the Quick Reply field (if using it) and use the attachment button to view any previous pictures you have uploaded and edit them in general.

The site will compress it even further, but there seems to be an upper limit to the file size to begin with.

/Andreas
Thank you, too.

more534
03-11-2015, 09:36 AM
I use tinypic.com

it's easy and free.