PDA

View Full Version : I'm surprised.............

geti-titanium
27-08-2009, 10:36 PM
...... that on a forum dedicated to jewellery, with quite a few users having their own websites, that nobody has asked if anybody else would like to link exchange. (To the best of my knowledge)

So to set the ball rolling, if anybody would like to link websites with me because they know that linking to websites with content relevant to their market is one of the most powerful website marketing strategies with regard to search engine placement, I am open to offers.

I run a jewellers directory called The Diamond Yacht Club which you are all welcome to add your sites to. If you want a link just let me know that you are linking to www.geti.cc and I will activate yours.

I would also recommend and encourage you to all link with each other one way or another.

Don't do reciprocal linking though whereby one site links to another and then the other site links back - this won't help you much. Instead maybe starting off a chain would be good where one site links to another and then that site links to a different one and so on forming a chain of websites.

I also think it would be a good idea to have a forum set aside for link requests - show of hands anybody? I'll post this in the suggestion box as well.

bustagasket
28-08-2009, 06:05 AM
this could be an interesting idea when my wesite is properly online lol