PDA

View Full Version : Cookson Gold Posting an Item I didn't want....

KarolinaMoon
29-05-2014, 05:01 PM
I have just received a dispatch email for an item I had ordered 2 months ago, which Cooksons had failed to process. I had decided that I no longer wanted the item, but now I have received a dispatch notice, and my account has been debited £16 and postage cost too without my permission. Cooksons had rang me following the first failed order, but I missed their call, and they left a message saying that if I wanted the item to give them a ring and they would take my card details over the phone. So what do I do? I really dont want this item anymore, and I am rather annoyed that cooksons have just gone ahead and taken money from my account! To top it all off, I went on to cooksons live chat, and a lady called maureen answered....I left my message...and she ignored me! Cooksons, what is going on...really considering going else where!!

Aurarius
29-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Karolina, I got an email dispatch notification from Cooksons today as well - for an order I placed and received 2 months ago. I rang Cooksons and was reassured that no goods are actually being sent out and I'm not being charged. I was told it was an "internal error".
Don't give up on them. I'm confident their intentions are considerably better than their computer system.

Spectra
30-05-2014, 01:14 AM
I never get a dispatch notification.Always found that odd.

Give them a call in the morning.I find their customer service really good

caroleallen
30-05-2014, 06:57 AM
Of all the companies I deal with, Cooksons have the best customer service and if they cock up, they always apologise profusely. Recently I ordered gold for customers coming to make their own wedding rings. The following day Cookies rang to say they'd missed the post and would send it the following day. Trouble is the post normally doesn't arrive until after lunch and I was in a panic. They posted it at their own expense by Special Delivery by 9.00 am and boy was I relieved when it did actually arrive in time! Most other companies would say "tough".

Ann Marie Robinson
30-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Hi KarolinaMoon,

I am sorry to hear that we've shipped a back order item to yourself that you no longer require.
If you can email me your account number and the item in question to annmarie.robinson@cooksongold.com I can arrange for a member of our customer service team to give you a call and address your issues.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Ann Marie
Cooksongold

KarolinaMoon
30-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Cooksons are normally so good, and I appreciate that mistakes are made....but really this is quite infuriating since money has been taken from my account without permission. I hope we can sort it out soon...i am still awaiting the email from the member of staff who rang me this morning. In the meantime, the parcel has arrived with me...oh dear....