PDA

View Full Version : New toy new toy!!!

bustagasket
27-08-2009, 11:38 AM
I know its daft but i got really excited this morning as my doming block and puches arrived this morning (still dont have a bench to put them on lol.) They are on a nice wooden block and each punch has its size marked on the wooden block, which i like :Y:

I wanted them because of that pendent that i want to make, so its one step closer to being able to start it. I will have to do a lot of forward planning to know what has to be done in what order and so thats gonna take some time, and i dont even know if its possible to do what i want to do yet!, but once i checked it all out and have learnt the skills to do it, i dont want to then be stuck cos i havent got a piece of equipment yet! And i know that i need the doming stuff:(|

Lets hope the day gets even better, by my finding my Rob Johnson beads in my postbox tonight.:mailbox:-).......well i can hope cant i?[[]]

Di Sandland
27-08-2009, 11:40 AM
Lets hope the day gets even better, by my finding my Rob Johnson beads in my postbox tonight........well i can hope cant i?

Think he's a bit busy with Cookies orders, sweetie ;)

bustagasket
27-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Rofl well tell him to pull his finger out!!!!! lol i mean to say i ordered them saturday, does he expect weekends off too???? next you will be teling me he can have the bank holiday off too!!!! heehee :-p

The Bijou Dragon
27-08-2009, 01:18 PM
It's exciting when new toys turn up isn't it? Dapping block and punches are brilliant, I've already had a go with mine and I love them!

Can't wait to see what you are going to do with them :)

Di Sandland
27-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Rofl well tell him to pull his finger out!!!!! lol i mean to say i ordered them saturday, does he expect weekends off too???? next you will be teling me he can have the bank holiday off too!!!! heehee :-p

Tut, tut - I did give you a little friendly warning, didn't I. His only downfall is that he doesn't acknowledge receipt or tell you about despatch. Drop him an email, he won't mind.

bustagasket
27-08-2009, 01:41 PM
lool no worried hun, i can wait, i am not gonna use them just yet :D