PDA

View Full Version : ask the experts...

ben b
26-08-2009, 10:54 PM

ahunter
28-08-2009, 06:42 AM
Good idea, we're more than happy to take questions via our customer service section (now renamed ask the experts) http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

This section is monitored by one of our most senior sales office team members who has over 10 years experience in the jewellery trade, and you are more than welcome to ask any direct questions.

We obviously are also happy to try and answer any questions via email:
birmingham.sales@cooksongold.com, via the phone 0845 100 1122 or even via the ask a question feature on the knowledgebase.

ben b
28-08-2009, 09:23 PM

EmmaRose
02-09-2009, 12:33 PM
big thumbs up
E

ps_bond
03-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Hey that sounds great!

Doesn't it!

And yet, a direct question is asked and there is no answer or even acknowledgement forthcoming.

Basic customer service: if an expectation is set, it needs to be met. If that expectation is miscommunicated, it needs to be corrected.

EmmaRose
03-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Doesn't it!

And yet, a direct question is asked and there is no answer or even acknowledgement forthcoming.

Basic customer service: if an expectation is set, it needs to be met. If that expectation is miscommunicated, it needs to be corrected.

amen to that. not good. :N:

mizgeorge
03-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Total agreement from here to.

I will add that I think it's a shame to see just how little input we do get from the Cooksons experts. Ultimately, I think that will be their loss rather than ours.

ahunter
03-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Apologies for the slow reply ...its no excuse but its been a busy few days with the freepost bank holiday, combined with staff holidays did delay our responce.

We will try to improve our responce times in the future.

Regards

Adam Hunter