PDA

View Full Version : Custom graphite ingot moulds

Paget Jewellery
06-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Hello,
my name is Daniel Paget and I'm very new to the Jewellery scene, I would like advice on a project I need to complete, I basically need someone to make me if possible a custom made ingot mould that can hold 20 small pieces for a project im working on, ive tried etsy, amazon, ebay, and a website in Canada but none of these people can either make what I want or haven't emailed me back for some reason, does anyone know any contact that could make me a custom ingot mould? all feedback and advice will be appreiciated thankyou.

mizgeorge
06-05-2014, 01:41 PM
These guys are in Germany, but do nice custom graphite work - I've only used their lampwork tools, but I believe they make crucibles and moulds as well.

http://www.graphite24.de/

Paget Jewellery
06-05-2014, 01:46 PM
awesome thankyou very much, ill update you if progress is made.

Paget Jewellery
06-05-2014, 01:55 PM
The website is in german, I don't understand german? do you or anyone know of anywhere in the uk that makes custom graphite moulds?????

ps_bond
06-05-2014, 01:58 PM
There is an option to view the site in English - look at the flags at the top right.

What exactly are you trying to do, and why graphite?

Paget Jewellery
07-05-2014, 02:11 PM
hey peter i'm currently getting a quote on a graphite mould that would be able to produce 10 or 20 pieces at a time, a certain design used with specs of 2.5cm length and 2.5cm height with a depth of 4mm, I've found a person that says they can make this for me, but i'll have a look at that german website again see if I can change the language thanks.

mizgeorge
07-05-2014, 02:19 PM
If you drop them an email, their English is very good :)

Paget Jewellery
07-05-2014, 02:34 PM
saw the flags had a look at there website in English it seems very good they can always be my back up plan as I've got someone in united kingdom now so it would be faster, but much appreiciated information thank you.