PDA

View Full Version : having a Clearout...

Oberon
27-03-2014, 09:38 AM
Hi,

I used to do lots of beading but the precious metals bug has bitten hard so I have vast quantities of gorgeous beads sat doing nothing in about 12 boxes of between 3.5-5 kilos sat under my bed, can any one give me any help on selling them on. Seems such a wastes. really fantastic eclectic mix of mainly lampwork plus Czech glass, crystal etc. Wanted to avoid ebay because of the exorbitant fees etc. and also wanted to try and sell them in the full colour trays to save time.

If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it!

Sarah

ps_bond
27-03-2014, 09:41 AM
We have a classifieds section...?

Oberon
27-03-2014, 09:44 AM
#-o :-$

sheepishly pops over to have a look at that....

TeeDee
27-03-2014, 10:11 AM
Glad you posted that one as I hadn't noticed there was a classified section also.
Will keep an eye on that in future.
Tim

ps_bond
27-03-2014, 10:13 AM
I think I've probably used it more than anyone else - which is slightly embarrassing given I asked for it.

Stormylolol
22-06-2023, 02:55 PM
Hi all,

Is there anywhere I can ask for a valuation on items? I have a whole collection of magazines and books which I would like to shift for a family member but I lack knowledge in this area so am not sure where to start.
I did not see any specific mention of taking offers on the classifieds forum

Caro
24-06-2023, 10:44 AM
I think most people value books using Amazon and abebooks as a guide.

There are also plenty of "de-stash" jewellers groups on FB where I've bought a lot of my own books! Send me a message if you want some links.