PDA

View Full Version : Moo Cards

MuranoSilver
25-08-2009, 11:55 AM
So many people like moo cards -- you can upload 100 pictures to the internet
and they'll make you 100 business cards or postcards or stickers
(each with a different picture)
http://us.moo.com/en/products/images/businesscard_cutout_abigail.png
A great way of getting your products on show!
Anyway they sent me a voucher today for FREE delivery
Just pop E2QYYC in at the checkout

nic x
P.S. If three of you get moo cards I get a free set (just so you know)
P.P.S Sometimes there's discount codes on the internet too

bustagasket
25-08-2009, 12:06 PM
I only wish ihad 100 pieces to photograph hun lol

MuranoSilver
25-08-2009, 12:34 PM
or they'll do 100 all the same lol

EmmaRose
25-08-2009, 01:07 PM
thanks for thinking of us Nic

The Old Bat
25-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Oh .... I wish I'd known. I placed an order on Friday for Moo business and mini moo cards - am expecting delivery in the next couple of days!! Not sent any photographs - just ordered the text cards - but need to start somewhere. Need to hone my photo skills before I can have photo cards made.

Nic - Is it too late to let them know re you being credited for my order, for your free set. I saw pics of your cards on the Moo website and remember thinking that they looked really good. Gives me something to aspire to.

Bev

MuranoSilver
25-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Too late, but not to worry (me getting a freebie was just for disclosure, so folks knew)..
I posted the code so forum members could get freepost ;).
They're not my cards they're another designers cards (moo use them for publicity)
Nicx

Solunar Silver Studio
25-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Thanks Nic...Is there a date restriction on that free postage offer. I still have to get some photos done but this is really an incentive:Y:...if I could only get 10 or so decent shots....

I'm just so pressed for time this week ... I need to know where to squeeze it into my things to do priority list!!

MuranoSilver
25-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Oooh not sure I've deleted the mail now, it might be the end of August
nicola x

Solunar Silver Studio
25-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Oh No!!! Don't panic!!! Don't panic!! AAARRRGGGHHHHHH

Solunar Silver Studio
31-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Just thought I'd let you know Nic, that I have put in an order and got the discount off the postage...so thanks for that!! I finally managed to get 12 photos that were half decent so that will have to do. At least I will get to see what they look like and I will try harder next time!! The estimated delivery date is Friday! Ooooo - It's all going to happen this week!!:dance:

Solunar Silver Studio
05-09-2009, 10:19 AM

They're here Nic...my Moo Cards!! Thank you so much for giving us that code for free postage! I am really pleased with them...although my photography lets them down a bit but at least I have had the opportunity to see what they look like and I am now a Moo convert.:dance: Some of them are rather better than others but it is great to have some business cards I can now give with pride!:Y: I just have to build up a stock of good photos before I need to reorder...easier said than done....but hey-ho....I'm a happy girl this morning!! :dancing:

Trudy
05-09-2009, 10:31 AM
They look excellent to me Barbara! I would be very proud to be giving cards as good as those out to people :Y:

MuranoSilver
05-09-2009, 10:53 AM
You're welcome what wonderful business cards :)

Di Sandland
05-09-2009, 11:08 AM
B, they're beautiful. :Y:

mizgeorge
05-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Love Moo cards - those look great Barbara!

I need to get more little ones done soon. I just wish I didn't hate taking pictures so much :(

bustagasket
05-09-2009, 11:24 AM
nothing wrong with them at all in my books B they look brilliant!

Di Sandland
05-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Barbara - I am rechristening you Bee. Two reasons:

1. Its such a faff typing Barbara all the time
2. You're always buzzing with stuff you want to do - now!

Solunar Silver Studio
05-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Bee my guest!! It's one of those names that people find hard to shorten effectively... My mother hated abbreviated names - and she sure came up with a cracker with mine!! I've been called all sorts of things in the past!! I've never been a 'Barbie' girl - even when little... Mostly I've ended up as a Barb - although it isn't very descriptive of character I hope!! But Bee is just fine with me...as when I'm not buzzin round like a blue £^&*% fly these days I am as busy as a Bee!!:dance:

Di Sandland
05-09-2009, 01:50 PM
My mother wanted to call me Ann, but didn't like the idea of Annie (which I love, by the way). So she called me Dianne - with 2 ns just to make it different. She didn't think about the inevitable Di.

My dad calls me Fan. I am only ever called Dianne when I am in trouble ;)

bustagasket
05-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Bee my guest!! It's one of those names that people find hard to shorten effectively... My mother hated abbreviated names - and she sure came up with a cracker with mine!! I've been called all sorts of things in the past!! I've never been a 'Barbie' girl - even when little... Mostly I've ended up as a Barb - although it isn't very descriptive of character I hope!! But Bee is just fine with me...as when I'm not buzzin round like a blue £^&*% fly these days I am as busy as a Bee!!:dance:

LMAO you may have noticed that in several topics i have made it just as short as can be by just call you "B"
I am a devil for shortening names which my mother goes mad about lol

EmmaRose
05-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Came out lovely!
B will need an emoticon of her own now for her sig of a little bee.
Em

Di Sandland
05-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Came out lovely!
B will need an emoticon of her own now for her sig of a little bee.
Em

I spent about an hour looking for one, then realised that I wouldn't know how to upload it to the forum anyway :(|

caroleallen
05-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Ooh, those are nice.

Ominicci
28-09-2009, 02:48 PM
If anyone is interested in getting their first order of Moo cards I have a discount code that can be used to get 15% off any product.

snow_imp
28-09-2009, 02:56 PM
If anyone is interested in getting their first order of Moo cards I have a discount code that can be used to get 15% off any product.

Ooh, that would be really great Nikki

Trudy
28-09-2009, 02:57 PM
I have been setting up some mini cards for the past couple of hours..when I started they were £9.99 for 100 and now I have just gone to check out and the price has gone up to £11.99...why did I mess around with them for so long!! :(

Would love that code pleeeease :)

Di Sandland
28-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Erm, would that be two quid post and packing, Trudy?

Trudy
28-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Erm, would that be two quid post and packing, Trudy?

No, thats on top as well. It must have been an offer as it had 11.99 crossed out and 9.99 next to it on the products page...but when I eventually finished making them and added it to my basket it had gone back up to 11.99 #-o

SilverBlueberry
16-10-2009, 02:17 PM
I love Moo cards! Here in Sweden they're not that well known so I always see eyes widen when they see my cards. They almost like them better than my jewelry. ;)