PDA

View Full Version : Debbie in Cricklewood

Debbie Carlton
25-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Hi,

I live and work in Cricklewood-the renowned jewellery capital of NW London:) where I design and make jewellery using in fine silver (metal clay) and polymer clay for vibrant colour and sparkle. I teach both of these amazing materials both one to one, in small groups and at adult ed colleges like City Lit.

Lookig forward to learning and sharing on this forum

debbie

Charlotte
25-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Hello Debbie, welcome to the forum! That all sounds very exciting! I would love to teach one day. How long have you been making jewellery?
:welcome:

bustagasket
25-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi Debbie welcome on board what is like an express train atm, looking forward to picking your brains :D :~:

mizgeorge
25-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Hello Debbie, and welcome from me too :)

EmmaRose
25-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Hello Debbie :D good to see you on here!!
hugs
Em
PS must have that get together soon, you going to IJL?
x

Solunar Silver Studio
25-08-2009, 10:39 AM
:~: It's really nice to have you on the forum!! A big :welcome: from me!!

MuranoSilver
25-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi Debbie
Great to see you on the forum - :welcome:
Guys remember that website you drooled over (http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4827&postcount=15)with the gorgeous
polymer clay insets that sent Solunar off to do skinner blends??
It was Debbies!!!

Also polymer clay bangles to DIE for (OMG I saw a rainbow one at the Symposium)..drooool
Nic x

AlexandraBuckle
25-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Welcome to the forum :~:
Your work is loverly!

Di Sandland
25-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi Debbie
Great to see you on the forum - :welcome:
Guys remember that website you drooled over (http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4827&postcount=15)with the gorgeous
polymer clay insets that sent Solunar off to do skinner blends??
It was Debbies!!!

Also polymer clay bangles to DIE for (OMG I saw a rainbow one at the Symposium)..drooool
Nic x

That was me ran off to do skinner blends for my pmc rendition of putsborough beach (I have got so lazy with punctuation since joining this forum and I detest lack of initial capitals and errant apostrophes :soapbox:).

Debbie, you can be my hero, your work is stunning

MuranoSilver
25-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Sorry Di -
I thought it was Solunar but she was off to play with sugarpaste ;)
Oooh all the action!
nic x

Di Sandland
25-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Sorry Di -
I thought it was Solunar but she was off to play with sugarpaste ;)
Oooh all the action!
nic x

And all the playing...

The Bijou Dragon
25-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Hello, Welcome to the mad house :Y:

Debbie Carlton
25-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi, not quite sure who i'm replying to but thanks for words of welcome and kind words esp from Nicola- you must think i'm stalking you- facebook, flickr etc etc- you're everywhere!!

Emma, will be at IJL see you there.
I've been making jewellery about 5 years , teaching about 2 years and i love both. fell free to pick away!!
:X debbie

Trudy
25-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi Debbie

I love your work!! I noticed it a long time ago from the Clay Guild site...beautiful! :)

xx