PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

TheEnameller
27-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Hello guys and gals.

I'm mostly interested in enamel and want to get some feedback on my work, especially from people who know what it is. I've only been doing it for a year or so in my spare time, my primary interest is watchmaking, and learning enamelling was for decorative purposes.

I'll probably be posting up a few examples over the course of the next couple of months.

Wallace
27-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Hello guys and gals.

I'm mostly interested in enamel and want to get some feedback on my work, especially from people who know what it is. I've only been doing it for a year or so in my spare time, my primary interest is watchmaking, and learning enamelling was for decorative purposes.

I'll probably be posting up a few examples over the course of the next couple of months.

hi,

I don't enamel, but love the results that others achieve. I like to make a variety of things that include colour from using stones if I can.

Do tell us your name, it is always nice to know the person behind the 'handle'

kindest,

Wallace

TheEnameller
27-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Hello Wallace the name's Mark.

You don't have to be an enameller to critique my work, it's more a question of taste, any feedback is helpful. Even (and especially) if it's not what I want to hear.

Nice Etsy page BTW.

medusa
27-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Hi there :)

Looking forward to being able to pick an enameller's brain :)

TheEnameller
27-11-2013, 08:28 PM
Hi there :)

Looking forward to being able to pick an enameller's brain :)

I'm not sure you'll find much in it! ;)

Wallace
27-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Hello Wallace the name's Mark.

You don't have to be an enameller to critique my work, it's more a question of taste, any feedback is helpful. Even (and especially) if it's not what I want to hear.

Nice Etsy page BTW.

thank you for your kind feedback Mark. I shall have a look at your stuff, always say it how it is :D

lorraineflee
28-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Hi Mark and welcome to the forum!

Lorraine

ShinyLauren
28-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi Mark!

I'd love to have a go at enamelling, but don't think I'll ever find the time.

CJ57
28-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Hi Mark and welcome from another newcomer to the forum. I have never tried enamelling proper only cold cured resins so I wouldn't dare comment on something I know nothing about :)

Truffle & Podge
28-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Hello :welcome: Mark

MeadMoon
29-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Hello Mark, My efforts with painting enamels are best consigned to the bin, but I do enjoy sifting enamels.