PDA

View Full Version : Mr Site Web Host

The Dragon
24-08-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm toying with the idea of using this host for my website, I know some of you have had experiance with this product so maybe you could help me with a couple of questions.

Which version did you use and how easy was it?

How much do Paypal charge for you to use their service and how do you receive payments?

Is postage an add-on from the host - a fixed amount or can you factor it into each piece.

Have any of you stoped using them, if so why?

Many many thanks,

:ta:

Solunar Silver Studio
24-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Hi Annie - I'm really pooped so you're getting a short answer from me! I used the middle package - I think it was £34 ish. I found it 'easy' but being useless on the computer is a bit of a handicap. You have a choice of Paypal packages. The one I went for is free but they take a cut of 5% ish (could be wrong there) on sales. (The merchant account has all the extras but you have to pay for it.) Mr Site package allows you to connect to the Paypal set up to see what it is like without making a commitment so you can see all of this yourself. Postage is up to you..you can have it added automatically - set your own or have it inclusive. Can't remember if you asked anything else... I'm really happy with Mr Site so won't be changing for the forseeable future... Now I'm off to bed... Nighty nightI-)

The Dragon
24-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks Barbara,

I think I'll follow your example and call it a day, I'm on an 8 - 5 tmr.

I-)