PDA

View Full Version : Helpful Tool

Modeller9000
25-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Hi I am a product design student designing a product to aid jewellery making, I have a (very) short questionnaire that it would be great if you could fill out for me at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7YYXB8N

Thanks so much to anyone who does this for me!

mizgeorge
25-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Hi Modeller,
I'd be quite happy to fill this out, but most of your options are not aimed at metalsmiths so I'm struggling to place my ticks.

caroleallen
25-09-2013, 08:46 PM
I'd love to help but the questions are all a bit too vague. Sorry.

Ada
25-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Your survey seems to be broad and generic, rather than specific to designing a tool for jewellery making.

It might help you to achieve a successful outcome if you consider in a bit more detail what it is you are trying to determine and pilot your questionnaire with a few people so that you can refine it. That will help you to get relevant information and analyse your responses.

Good luck with your studies :)

Lucie
26-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Hiya. i'm afraid I agree with everyone else on this one. I looked at the survey & found myself asking "well, it completely depends on what i'm doing!".
Maybe a good starting point would be to ask if people had a "tooling problem" they'd like to see a solution to?

Dennis
26-09-2013, 08:47 AM
You're right folks, but I fear that we are only a small part of this study and our input will not provide any meaningful answers.

Modeller9000
26-09-2013, 07:28 PM
No worries guys, it's true that jewellery making is only part of the study so if you could just fill it out as best you can that would be amazing.

A massive thanks to anyone has done so already.