PDA

View Full Version : Sisma Laser Engraving Machine For Sale

geti-titanium
21-08-2013, 02:47 PM
1 x Sisma Smark 500 Nd Yag laser engraving machine - Five years old excellent condition (This is the bit where you fall about laughing :-)
£25,000 + VAT - Sold 'as is'. This machine has been used by GETi primarily for the engraving of our Titanium rings and jewellery engraving service and is now available to buy due to the company policy to renew machinery after 5 years. To take advantage of the opportunity to acquire an excellent used machine as a first step in to laser engraving or as an addition to your existing plant, please contact us on: : +44 (0)121 507 0994

SJEgan
11-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Ok raging I just saw this! Presume it'd been sold? If not I'll take it today!

1 x Sisma Smark 500 Nd Yag laser engraving machine - Five years old excellent condition (This is the bit where you fall about laughing :-)
£25,000 + VAT - Sold 'as is'. This machine has been used by GETi primarily for the engraving of our Titanium rings and jewellery engraving service and is now available to buy due to the company policy to renew machinery after 5 years. To take advantage of the opportunity to acquire an excellent used machine as a first step in to laser engraving or as an addition to your existing plant, please contact us on: : +44 (0)121 507 0994

geti-titanium
11-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Ok raging I just saw this! Presume it'd been sold? If not I'll take it today!

'Fraid so, it was snapped up by the first person to come along and view it. I have another one coming up to it's 5th birthday in a few months though if that's of interest as well.

Also on the machinery disposal list is a laser welder - very light use over the time I've had it.

Tabby66
11-11-2013, 08:51 PM
.....so in the region of how many thousands is a laser welder Alan?? (Purely curiosity, 'cause I know just how fab this kit is??!!)

geti-titanium
11-11-2013, 09:07 PM
.....so in the region of how many thousands is a laser welder Alan?? (Purely curiosity, 'cause I know just how fab this kit is??!!)

A brand spanking new desktop is about £12,200 + VAT. My second hand one is £9,500 + VAT. Shall I wrap one up for you and send it round ? :-)

Tabby66
11-11-2013, 09:18 PM
......oh, I wish!!!!

(If only I had enough space.....!!) :-"

ps_bond
11-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Talking to someone last week about welders; he reckons there would be no problem having one pay for itself very quickly doing repair jobs for jewellers; the downside being you'd spend all your time on repairs...

Dennis
12-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Well, repair and restoration can be fascinating in their own right. In fact two of my most interesting and down to earth books are the old fashioned repair manuals by Charles Jarvis and James Hickling. Even so, if you were overwhelmed with work, the Monday morning feeling would creep in. Dennis.