PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Yorkshire

Lynne Glazzard
07-07-2009, 07:53 PM
My name is Lynne Glazzard. I work mainly in silver and enamel but also in metal clay (art clay silver). I am currently artist in residence at Whitby Museum where I am researching ideas for a new collection of jewellery 'Inspired by Heritage'. I am an Art Clay Silver certified senior instructor and run courses at my workshop in North Yorkshire.

I am also currently Chair of the Guild of Enamellers - look at the Guild website if you want to see examples of the range of possibilities in enamelling and I can highly recommend joining the Guild.

The Bijou Dragon
09-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Hiya, welcome to the forum :)

Ominicci
05-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Hello again Lynne! I notice you have rejoined us again and so I thought I would bump your intro into the new posts so we can say hello again. I LOVE that circular blue enamelled pendant in your album.

Did you have a successful residency at Whitby Museum?

MuranoSilver
05-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Hi Lynne
Lovely to see you here and congratulations again on getting Masters Registry I
Love those album pics of yours and will hopefully see you at the guild conference this weekend
nic xx

Gemma
05-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Hello Lynne

jille
05-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Hello Lynne, i was just looking at your website a week or so ago, i'm moving to Skipton on Thursday and I'm looking for courses in the area. Glad to see you here
Jill

Fi Wilson
05-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Hi Lynne, welcome to the forum!
Fi

lorraineflee
05-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi Lynne, welcome from me too!
Lorraine

caroleallen
29-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Hello Lynne. I've only just spotted your name on here. I'm a big fan of yours and have often toyed with the idea of joining the enamellers guild but am not sure my work is of the required standard.