PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

silversmith76
24-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Hi all

It's nice to have a UK based forum, I've been lurking and posting a bit on Orchid, it's very friendly there, but frustrating that I'm one of only a handful that spell jewellery 'correctly' :-p

Di Sandland
24-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Hi all

It's nice to have a UK based forum, I've been lurking and posting a bit on Orchid, it's very friendly there, but frustrating that I'm one of only a handful that spell jewellery 'correctly' :-p

=D> Oh, you are among friends. That jewelery thing really gets up my nose too!

MuranoSilver
24-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Hi all

ROFL - and how solder is pronounced (I love that every single time!!)
:welcome: to the forum
Nic x

silversmith76
24-08-2009, 03:51 PM

Hehe, yeah, that makes me giggle a lot - I remember having to rewind a vid I was watching 5 times as at first I couldn't understand what the guy was saying, and then just for sheer joy of hearing solder being pronounced like that :)

CyberPaddy66
24-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Hehe, yeah, that makes me giggle a lot - I remember having to rewind a vid I was watching 5 times as at first I couldn't understand what the guy was saying, and then just for sheer joy of hearing solder being pronounced like that :)

I find it infuriating... It's spelt with an L not a D :(|

Welcome in 76, looking forward to seeing your stuff :D

bustagasket
24-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Helloooooooooooooo welcome to a brilliant forum, pull up a chair, hope you bought biscuits?

AlexandraBuckle
24-08-2009, 04:39 PM
:welcome: to the forum
Nic x

Why how do they pronounce it...? How else could you pronounce it?

Welcome to the forum Silversmith :~:

MuranoSilver
24-08-2009, 04:41 PM
In the USA they pronounce it as "Sodder" :-O
Nic x

The Bijou Dragon
24-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Hello

Welcome to the mad house! :Y: