PDA

View Full Version : FREE WebCast on the Polishing to Perfection

andrew_berry
24-04-2013, 09:00 AM

REGISTER HERE (http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E955DD88844B3F)

We have sorted out our sound issues for our next FREE WebCast on Saturday 18th May at 2.15pm which covers the technique of polishing and will run for approximately 60 minutes. You will get to watch Andrew 'live' via webcam talking all about polishing and how to get that perfect polish.

You can ask questions on the question panel during the webinar as well as via email by emailing (at least 24 hours before the webcast) devhan@AtTheBench.com where Andrew will do his best to answer your questions live.

Topics covered will be
• Basic Equipment for Polishing
• Files, Buff Sticks and other abrasives
• Radial Disks, Brushes, Mops
• Dealing with Firescale. Preventing it and Removing it
• Polishing Compounds
• Hand polishing and machine polishing
• Polishing those awkward areas

So why not stop by and watch, plus don't forget to invite a friend!

Everyone who joins us and completes a survey at the end of the WebCast will be in with a chance of winning 1 of 3 At The Bench Aprons, as worn by Andrew.

REGISTER HERE (http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E955DD88844B3F)

Many thanks to everyone who tuned in and look forward to to 'seeing' you all next month.

pearlescence
24-04-2013, 10:05 AM
I will def be there
thanks Andrew

Patstone
24-04-2013, 10:31 AM
And me !!!!

ps_bond
24-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Also registered. Might even manage to be in front of a computer this time...

Andrew, a daft question - where the reg page asks if you're an At the Bench member, does that mean the paying supporters, the freeloaders (like me) or both?

andrew_berry
24-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Also registered. Might even manage to be in front of a computer this time...

Andrew, a daft question - where the reg page asks if you're an At the Bench member, does that mean the paying supporters, the freeloaders (like me) or both?

You are a member even if you are a FreeView.

It's more of a marketing question really.

Hope you can join us this time. The sound will be fine this time and we now have multiple cameras set up around the recording studio so we don't have to rely on the webcam we used last time.