PDA

View Full Version : Hello from sunny Wiltshire

Victoria
23-04-2013, 09:36 AM
I know, who'd have thought it - Wiltshire is sunny! Has been for a few days now (touch wood)

Just saying a quick hello as I realised I've posted a couple of threads without actually introducing myself! I'm Victoria and I make gold and silver jewellery...I have a website here ~ victoriajarman.com and I'm on Etsy here ~ https://www.etsy.com/shop/VixJarmanJewellery ('like' if you like! I'll come find you back) I quit the boring office job about a year ago to do jewellery full time. I love it! It's been up and down in terms of sales but it's generally continuing to go up. I think I'm still developing my own distinct style but it's slowly getting there...looking back at my work just 6 months ago I can see lots of changes and improvements!

Anyway, that's me. Hopefully I will one day be able to answer other people's questions on the forum but for now I suspect I will mainly be the one asking questions!

:~:

Vx

Patstone
23-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Hello and welcome from me in Devon.

lorraineflee
23-04-2013, 05:11 PM
Hi and welcome from Bedfordshire!

donnie
23-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Hi Victoria had a look at your site I realy like that kind of jewellery, I am trying to make smaller more dainty items tube setting stones etc. rather than the large hippy type stuff.
good luck and live the dream.

DONNIE

www.silver-n-things.co.uk

Patstone
24-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Hi, just looked at your website, the stuff is lovely, just the sort of stuff that I make. Like minds. Love it.

Tabby66
24-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Hi and Welcome Victoria!!

Victoria
25-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome! looking forward to chatting with you all soon! x

JonLendrum
29-04-2013, 06:44 AM
Hello from bristol! Just looked at you work, absolutely brilliant!! Beautiful stone setting

All the best

caroleallen
29-04-2013, 07:41 AM
Hi Victoria. Welcome from me. Pleased to hear your jewellery making is going well.