PDA

View Full Version : Work and Play

Di Sandland
22-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Why is it that just when I have a belter of an idea occupying the jewellery portion of my brain, my real work raises its ugly head. #-o

The freelance writing field has been dead for months but there must be some green shoots around somewhere because not one but two of my clients have come forward with work to be done. =:-O

I don't have the time! (But needs must :()

bustagasket
22-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Aww never mind Di, at least it gives you something to look forward to at the end of the work, and the work means the pennies to play more of course :D

The Bijou Dragon
22-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Have you thought about doing articles for jewellery books and magazines (forgive me if that's what you already do).

Could be interesting and you'd learn lots while researching too.

You could write about your jewellery as well... nothing like advertising and getting paid for it? :D

Di Sandland
22-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Have you thought about doing articles for jewellery books and magazines (forgive me if that's what you already do).

Could be interesting and you'd learn lots while researching too.

You could write about your jewellery as well... nothing like advertising and getting paid for it? :D

Like most people who do something for a living (like plumbers who never plumb at home and stuff) my writing needs come last. Today, for endless hours, I will be writing about...bathrooms.

Your ideas are good tho - I used to do articles about tarot under my own name (currently my stuff is all over the web but under other people's names) but I hadn't thought about jewellery #-o