PDA

View Full Version : Exiting My Shop! Bespoke Lit Display Cabinets, Safe, Misc items (ie:gemstones) 4 Sale

mclmxx
25-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Hello All!

I'm new to the forum. I only wish I'd learnt about it earlier. I've been a goldsmith for over 25 years, and I'm only now just exiting my shop to seek a sudden, new opportunity abroad.

I'm leaving SOON (just after Easter), so I am a motivated seller (in a hurry!)

Since I'm closing my shop, I do have some items for sale at a great bargain if anyone could make use of any of it.

I have for sale:

2 Bespoke Maple Display Cabinets.
They have three shelves, glass, sliding, locking doors and each have a double door storage compartment on the bottom.

They measure as follows:
1240mm wide
330mm deep
2055 mm high

I also have a (very heavy) safe with a Mas Hamilton keypad lock. The safe would require at least two or three people to move it, but I would suggest hiring the move out.

I may also have some gemstones and other minor Jewellery making items.

If you are interested in these items, you can stop by my shop anytime this week. I'm not really sure if it's appropriate to post my phone number or shop details here, so in attempting to err on the side of caution, please PM me for details.

If a mod can let me know if it's alright to post my details here, I will at a later time.

I am located in Redhill, Surrey, England.

Tabby66
25-03-2013, 09:52 PM
If you could just give a general region.....midlands, Scotland, south, London.....etc, that could be helpful (thinking of being able to collect)...I wouldn't give any more detail!! Good luck with selling your items.

mclmxx
25-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Thanks! I've modified my post to reflect my location.

mclmxx
30-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Hello! Thanks for your interest in the items I've posted. The cabinets have been sold, but the safe is still available. All reasonable offers considered!

Again, I'm located in Redhill Surrey England