PDA

View Full Version : Request..

Gemsetterchris
20-03-2013, 07:01 AM
Apologies if this is in the wrong section...
I`m beginning a quest to search out a little more regular setting work.

Being in Finland it`s quite hard with the trade being so small & closeknit, also the fact alot of jewellers prefer to have a go themselves rather than delegate work out.

If you have or happen to know anyone that might be interested in having some setting work done via Finland please get in touch here or via my website.

Postage to & from Finland is easy & reliable & takes just an extra day on average (registered oversea mail)..as it happens i buy all my stones & mounts from the UK & have them sent over without problem.

Turnaround is reasonable, i don`t like to rush things but also won`t sit on work longer than necessary :)

The other good thing is i can work at € prices, though can be paid in £ via my UK account, that basically means it works out abit cheaper for you.

I`m not too fussed with what kind of work, so long as it`s reasonably nice quality, any silver/cz work is priced the same as platinum/diamond work & done at the same standard.

Thanks for reading.

glowpear
26-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Looking forward to sending you some of my work, Chris. Your website looks great.